Boy group CNBLUE will be releasing their 10th Japanese Single Puzzle on May 11. CNBLUE’s newest album Puzzle marks the 5th anniversary since the group’s debut in Japan. According to the group’s agency, FNC Entertainment, title track Puzzle is a wedding song about a never-ending love. The upbeat and refreshing love story was composed and […]
Now what did she say?
My latest ramblings…
- Movie review: Train to Busan
- CNBLUE Lee Jungshin Gallery for Vogue Korea 2016 May Issue — CNBOICE
- K-POP ONE-STOP: April 16-22, 2016 — Zombie Mamma
- Review: Descendants of the Sun
- [Video] CNBLUE「Puzzle」MV — CNBLUESTORM
- [News] CNBLUE celebrates their 5th anniversary in Japan with a new single — CNBLUESTORM
Lets keep track!
Lets go ahead and label it!
- 75,390 hits
TAG, YOUR IT!"Code Name Blue" "Come on" A gentleman's Dignity AOA BEAST BOICE CHOI MIN HWAN CNBLUE CNBLUESTORM concert DramaFever Drama Fever drawings Ear Fun F(x) FNC FT ISLAND FTISLAND hallyu Heartstrings INFINITE Jang Keun Suk Jung YongHwa JUNG YONG HWA Juniel Kang MinHyuk KANG MIN HYUK Korean drama Korean Music KPOP Lee HongKi Lee JaeJin LEE JONG HYUN LEEJONGHYUN Lee JungShin LEE JUNG SHIN Lee MinHo Love Rain MV ONE OK ROCK original poem PARK SHIN HYE SHINee Song JoongKi Song Seunghyun South Korea Super Junior TVXQ You're Beautiful Zippy's Korean BBQ
When did I say that?
Blogs I Follow
- SHIZUOKA GOURMET
- To live will be an awfully big adventure.
- The Fangirl Verdict
- Zombie Mamma
- i'm listening (to kpop)
- Immortal Song 2 - Singing The Legend
- Drama Heaven
- 정용화 Fansite
- Camille Nguyen
- abby in Hallyu-land
- Bachman Roasting
- TVfXQ Fever
- OH HAI BELLE
- bpb decoded
- My Drama Tea
- If I had a minute to spare...
Top Posts & Pages
- Kang Min Hyuk...in HEIRS, Kdrama update.
- [Photos|DL] CNBLUE「WHITE」Interview from Excite Music
- What does "Hallyu" mean?
- Searching for origin of "Hallyu"
- "To the Beautiful You" starring: Sulli-F(x) and Choi MinHo-SHINee
- CNBLUE "Blind Love Interview"
- TVXQ and their amazing back up dancers. (review part II)
- More Jung YongHwa and Park ShinHye......for "Heartstrings"
- "A Gentleman's Dignity" ...very dignified in the end.
- BangBang Fall 2012 Catalog with CNBLUE & Moon Chaewon
As you can see, I love Korean Dramas, Korean music and just about all things encompassed by the Korean culture. I hope to someday travel to South Korea for a visit. My blog is simply to share my current interests, some original thoughts, very interesting and compelling KPOP related information. This is not my world, I just live in it. If you visit this world frequently, then you will totally get me. No trash talk please, I am not perfect and if I make a mistake please let me know, I will be more than happy to fix it. I do this blog as a hobby and spend way more time here than I should. I do not own stock in DRAMAFEVER but I will be mentioning them a lot. I will always try to credit video and still images properly. If I write it or share one of my own pictures, please do not copy or claim as your own work. The poems and drawings are mine (unless noted) If you happen to really like it and want to share it, just link back to the original please. A peaceful world begins with me.
Check out my KPOP stuff for sale!!!
What do you have to say?
faytheodie on Review: Marriage Contract — Th… faytheodie on Review: Descendants of the… faytheodie on K-POP ONE-STOP: April 16-22, 2… Chris (mydogknowsKor… on One OK Rock….a post for… Liesa Joes on One OK Rock….a post for…