…waiting for the next episode to be added! I just watched episode 17. Six more to go. I can’t wait to write a full review when it ends. Until then, I will add a bait of a teaser for you. If you like a good “Love Story” with a twist (of course) you will love this show. I found the following description on Wikipedia:
Love Rain depicts a pure love of the 1970s and a love from the present day. It shows how the children of a previous ill-fated couple, who met in the 1970s, managed to meet and fall in love. Seo In Ha and Kim Yoon Hee, an art student and a shy beauty, met and fell in love with each other during college in the 1970s but unfortunately their love was fated to never be.
Now in the present 21st century Korea, Seo In Ha’s son, Seo Joon (a liberal photographer) meets and falls in with the daughter of Kim Yoon Hee, Jung Ha Na, a cheerful and energetic girl who’s personality is different from her mother’s.
Will their love for each other keep them together or will they have to face the same fate as their parents?
- Jang Keun Suk as Seo In Ha
- Im Yoon Ah as Kim Yoon Hee
- Kim Si Hoo as Lee Dong Wook
- Son Eun Seo as Baek Hye Jung
- Seo In Guk (서인국) as Kim Chang Mo
- Hwang Bo Ra as Na In Sook
- Jang Keun Suk as Seo Joon (In Ha’s son)
- Im Yoon Ah as Jung Ha Na (Yoon Hee’s daughter)
- Kim Si Hoo as Lee Sun Ho (Dong Wook’s son)
- Jeong Jin-yeong as Seo In Ha (Seo Joon’s dad)
- Lee Mi Sook as Kim Yoon Hee (Ha Na’s mom)